The step-by-step guide that takes you from a number cruncher to a strategic business partner.
Finance business partnering is more than just a job title. It’s a unique combination of personality traits, skills, and capabilities that collide to form world-class business leaders and strategy advisors.
In this playbook, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s so important for finance professionals to move into a partnership role
- How to get started and demonstrate your value
- Overcoming common barriers and getting a seat at the table
- Key traits and skills of a finance business partner
- Core principles of financial leadership
- How to develop a plan to become a finance business partner
Dive into this playbook and uncover tips, strategies, insights, and advice from some of the most influential people in finance business partnering, such as FP&A Prep’s Christian Wattig, The Finance Business Partner’s Andrew Jepson, and Business Partnering Institute’s Christian Frantz Hansen.
Start your journey to becoming an irreplaceable asset to your organization.👇