A step-by-step guide that takes you on a journey from number cruncher to a strategic business partner.
Finance business partnering is more than just a job title. It’s a unique combination of personality traits, skills, and capabilities that collide to form world-class business leaders and strategy advisors.
If you want to break free from feeling siloed in your role, our step-by-step guide features strategic tips and insights delivered by some of the brightest minds in finance.
Start your journey to becoming an irreplaceable asset to your organization.👇
In this playbook, you’ll find:
- Why it’s so important for finance professionals to move into a partnership role
- How to get started and demonstrate your value
- Overcoming common barriers and getting a seat at the table
- Key traits and skills of a finance business partner
- Core principles of financial leadership
- How to develop a plan to become a finance business partner
All of this and more comes to you from some of the most influential people in finance business partnering, such as FP&A Prep’s Christian Wattig, The Finance Business Partner’s Andrew Jepson, and Business Partnering Institute’s Christian Frantz Hansen.